"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time is contagious

It's finally the weekend! I have finals next week at school, so this weekend I'm going to need to spend a good portion studying. I am however, going to Ann Arbor for dinner with my sisters tonight. We are having a fun sister date night, along with their boys, because my parents are in Florida. I'm hungry just thinking about it! It was quite refreshing to wake up and have the morning to myself today, I made a nice pot of coffee and got some work done. Here's what has been occupying me so far this morning:
 I buckled down and got some studying done this morning for my AP English poetry final that I have on Tuesday, but now I need to spend some time working on AP Calc, which I am not looking forward to.
 My current favorite combination of bracelets to wear (A pearl rosary bracelet that was a gift from my aunt, silver vintage cuff purchased at an antique fair in Bay Harbor, MI, and my Heart tag charm bracelet from Tiffany & Co.) has been making an appearance in my daily wardrobe, including today, even if I'm only wearing a casual outfit for studying at home.
 I'm loving the heart print on this dress that I bought on sale the other day (only $15!). I can't wait to wear it on my trip to Naples, and also in the DR. Thoughts of those vacations are what are getting my through studying!
My companion for today is my cat, Cosmo, but I don't really think she will want to study AP Calc with me. I got a nice 8 am wake up from her when she climbed on my bed to say "Wake up!"

Let's hope I can get some work done, and that I don't freeze when I go out in the arctic temperatures that are currently sitting in the mitten. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment