"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cold, cold water surrounds me now

Michigan is an all out winter wonderland lately, and even though I might be trying to add in little bits of spring into my daily outfits, I still find that I need to pull on boots every day to go out in order to keep my feet from getting hypothermia. Most mornings I longingly look at all of my pairs of flats in my closet, wishing I could just wear them, but I know that if I do I will greatly regret it once I step outside into a huge pile of snow. With this said, I would really enjoy a purchase of some new boots to spice up my wardrobe. Here are my current favorites:


1. Steve Madden 'Carlsen' Bootie, Nordstrom
2. Gathered Leatherette Ankle Bootie, Forever 21
3. Minnetonka Fringed Tall Boot, Nordstrom
4. Dr Martens 1460 Boot, Urban Outfitters
5. Goodbye Grey Skies Bootie, Modcloth
6. Western Leatherette Booties, Forever 21
7. Over The Knee Flat Lace Back Boot, Arden B.
8. Original Tall Boot, Hunter
9. Dorado Riding, Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment