"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, December 13, 2010

Let it Snow

This morning at 6 am when my alarm went off I received the greatest news ever; today was a snow day! Apparently I was so happy that I screamed, or so my parents say, but my happiness masked my memory of that. I promptly went back to sleep and slept in my warm cozy bed until ten, making me even happier. There is nothing better than being able to stay in bed for extra time on cold winter mornings. Thankfully, I only need to get out of bed before sunrise four more times in 2010! With my new found shortened week, this weekend is going to be here before I know it, and I need tons of outfits for my holiday parties. I used my day off to get some holiday shopping done, and also to plan ahead some of my outfits. My holiday outfits need to have a little bit of sparkle, a little bit of red or green, and lots of cheer. Here are some holiday inspiring favorites of mine, just add a bit of snow to complete the look:


1. Swan Lake Scottie, Kate Spade
2. Te Amo Dress, Modcloth
3. Red Western Style Roll Sleeve Check Shirt, Topshop
4. Dangling Beads Earrings, Forever 21
5. It's In the Stars Skirt, Modcloth
6. Ignite Shoes, Betsey Johnson
7. Tasha Braided Headband, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment