"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I probably should mention the seven that I like

The weekend flew by me! I purchased all of my Christmas gifts for my sisters, along with the gift for my Secret Santa. It feels good to have that checked off of my long list of things to do before the 25th. Although it seemed short, here are seven things that I loved about this weekend:

1. Going shopping in Ann Arbor on Friday, and also going to the Big Chill in Ann Arbor yesterday. Everything looked so festive, from the decorations in the restaurant I went to, to the lit up trees. How I love that city!

2. I saw these yesterday, and of course I couldn't pass them up for only $1.50! I thought of them as a nice Christmas present to myself, and I didn't even break the bank on them. They will be a good addition to a holiday outfit that needs a little extra something.

3. This adorable mug that I had my morning coffee out of this weekend, a nice change from my travel mug that I bring to school. Drinking from this mug just feels so cozy and festive, obviously something that I would love.

4. We put our Christmas tree up in our family room, decorations and lights are soon to come. I love the fresh scent of pine that is now filling my house, although my allergies aren't. It's time for me to say hello to some Claritin for the remainder of the year.

5. My new headband that I wrote about here. I've been wearing it non-stop ever since I bought it on Friday.

6. Waking up and seeing this out my front door. I was particularly happy that I was able to sleep in and not have to go to school in this weather, along with the fact that it looks SO festive out! It has been the perfect day to stay home and get some homework done.

7. I only have five more days (potentially less if we get a snow day tomorrow) to go to school in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment