"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's time for us to have a toast

The Big Chill at the Big House

What a wonderful day to live in the mitten! I went to the University of Michigan vs. Michigan State University hockey game with my dad, and it was so much fun! It was my first time in Michigan Stadium, now I can't wait to go back next fall for football games. The energy in the stadium was insane, although I was surrounded by tons of students who were a little bit crazy. I recently found out that I won't be getting my decision from Michigan until December 23. Those Wolverines know how to give me the greatest Christmas ever, or potentially ruin it. Although I was a bit chilly at the game, I stayed warm in a new knit headband that I bought yesterday. It came in tons of colors, and of course I bought the purple one. When I came home wearing it though, my mom informed me in disbelief that she was going to be giving me that same headband for Christmas. Like mother like daughter, right? It ended up getting a little bit too chilly for my dad and I, so we left the game a little early, but University of Michigan won the game 5-0. GO BLUE

Oh, and my new favorite song for the week is "Runaway" by Kanye West, probably because it allows me to sing out my feelings to everything, but it is wonderful.

1 comment: