"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

You shine brighter than anyone

Essie "No Boundaries" and Chanel "Dazzling"

Last night during a major fit of senioritis I decided I needed to add a little Christmas cheer to myself, so I painted my nails a wonderful cranberry color. I love to mix polishes, I love trying new combinations, even if they don't always turn out as I hope. That's what nail polish remover is for right? I was pleased with my choices last night because it feels holiday-esque, yet it doesn't scream "CHRISTMAS!" I painted the "Dazzling" color on first, and then I topped it off with "No Boundaries."


Okay, so maybe I need a little help at the actual manicure part of painting my nails, but from far away they look good, or at least that's what I like to tell myself. Maybe I will just paint my nails every time I'm feeling a bout of seniorities, but then again, that is just about every night. At least I could have some fun nails for dull winter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment