"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just to top it all off

On Christmas Eve, my sister and I kept to our tradition in watching our all time favorite movie "Little Women." In the movie there is a scene where Jo is writing in a special hat. It was a bit rustic, and very eccentric, especially for the time. It got me to thinking, should I get a hat for blogging? Or perhaps I might find a special blogging headband or hair accessory, and channel my inner Blair Waldorf. Accessories can change the whole outlook of an outfit, and also they can change your mood. Would that give me special inspiration? If I were to get one, here are some that I would love:


1. Wool Cloche Hat with Ribbon, Forever 21
2. Clip Us Up, Scottie, Modcloth
3. Gathered Bow Headband, Forever 21
4. Striped Slouchy Hat, Aerie
5. Tasha 'Birdcage Feather Flower' Headband, Nordstrom
6. Grosgrain Border Straw Fedora, Nordstrom
7. Hello Goodbye Ski Hat, Kate Spade
8. Sequin Fabric Headband, Topshop
9. Forest Andean Knitted Trapper Hat, Topshop

1 comment:

  1. i vote the purple headband (cause i mean its purple, and I love the cage) or the green hat (number 9) it reminds me of jo !

    ReplyDelete