"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's just like the present to be showing up like this

One of my favorite things to do while listening to music is to imagine the person that inspired the song, and what that person might wear. I found myself doing this today while listening to "Blood Bank" by Bon Iver (one of my favorite artists). I picture her to dress feminine, and also very airy to match the feel of the song. She would don herself in tons of lace and ruffles, but then top it off with some rugged booties. These choices would most definitely make Bon Iver sing, "I'm in love with your honor, I'm in love with your cheeks."


1. Diaphanous Darling Top, Modcloth
2. The Leather Backroads Bootie, Madewell
3. Three Rosette Satin Headband, Forever 21
4. Viennese Cafe Dress, Modcloth
5.  She's the One Skirt, Modcloth
6. Rose Multi Chain Bead Necklace, Forever 21
7. Animal Print Fold-Over Clutch, Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but I highly dislike Forever 21 (or XXI Forever...whatever you want to call it)...the quality sucks! They basically made "disposable clothing."

    ReplyDelete