"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, December 19, 2011

put my love on top

Today was cookie baking day at my house. My Nana, aunt, mom, cousins and sisters were all over to partake in the baking extravaganza in our kitchen. We made a few different types of cookies, and I must say they were all delish! It was so nice to spend the day together for the festive occasion.
 My aunt's recipe that she brought was for these yummy almond and lemon cookies that have a Hershey kiss inside. Once they came out of the oven we sprinkled them with powdered sugar.
To finnish them off we drizzled them with melted chocolate!
 My Nana brought over a bunch of her cookie cutters to use for her shortbread cookies. I loved how vintage this one was!
 She ended up using this classic shape for the majority of them. 
They came out perfectly golden brown.
Of course we had to make peanut butter kiss cookies! They are always a favorite in our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment