"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, December 24, 2011

be my date this christmas eve

Merry Christmas Eve!! I can't believe this day is already here... it seems like it was just Halloween! I spent my week this week running tons of errands for my mom and being her little elf doing all sorts of odds and ends. I also spent a wonderful evening with my friends going out for a festive pre-Christmas dinner and then later catching up on our lives away at school. Last night I went to my sister's house and spent the evening with my sisters, brother-in-laws, and my brother-in-law's siblings, quite the enjoyable evening if I do say so myself. I love love love being home and being able to spend this precious time with my family and friends. Here's some of the highlights to my week:
I just bought a new perfume, and I was so delighted to see this little message when I opened it. 
 I love the bottle it comes in!
 For my upcoming trip to Palm Springs, I bought Amerika by Franz Kafka. I'm looking forward to reading it while laying in the glorious sunshine.
 My sister gave me Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Influences. The book has several quotes on some of the pages, but this is by far my favorite.
 I was obsessed with this photo shoot of Ashley when it first came out, and of course I was excited to see it reprinted in the book!
 I am obsessed with this fabulous page in the book.
 Annnnd this one too!
 My Nana gave me this garland to add to my Christmas tree in my room, it was on my mom's tree when she was a kid.
 Of course I am loving being able to light candles again!

Have a very merry Christmas! I hope everyone is able to spend this special time with their loved ones. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment