"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

it's the most beautiful time of the year

It's almost winter break! I'm so excited to be home and spend lots of time with my family and friends. I've been doing some Christmas shopping for my family, but of course I have seen some items that I would just love to add to my wardrobe. Here are my winter break must haves for all of the events that are to come:

1. Sequin top to add tons of festivity to any look. It could also be styled as a skirt, as I have seen in the UO window on campus. It would be perfect for New Years!
2. Lace top to throw on under a blazer for a holiday party.
3. Velvet leggings to stay comfy and cute paired with boots and a sweater for a low key evening with my friends.
4. Cashmere hoodie to keep warm for a casual movie night.
5. Bathing Suit for my trip to Palm Springs two days after Christmas with my family. I'm so excited to be in the warm California sunshine!
6. Braided headband to add a little bit of sparkle to a bland outfit
7. Bejeweled earrings paired with a black sweater and boots for a festive day time look

No comments:

Post a Comment