"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Friday, December 16, 2011

home this christmas

I'm finally home for break! I've never been so happy to be home. Yesterday I literally went straight to the mall with my mom and sister on my way home from school, and I also went to another mall with my parents today. I must say, I'm feeling the holiday spirit immensely while being out and about. Here are some of my favorite things about being home so far:

1. My mom's Christmas decorations that are all over my house
2. The opening of Madewell at the mall, and the holiday sales that are accompanying it. I went in to the store today, and it definitely lived up to my online stalking love
3. Driving around and seeing my town lit with Christmas lights
4. Christmas dishes and glasses at my house
5. The plethora of Christmas attire that was left at home in my closet
6. Home cooked meals and freshly baked cookies
7. Sleeping in my cozy bed with Christmas flannel sheets
8. My mom's coffee in a festive mug

No comments:

Post a Comment