"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Thursday, August 25, 2011

you are my reason why

I've finally started my packing for school! I went on a random packing spree last night, and now I'm feeling good about getting it all done. I have no idea how I'm going to narrow down some of my clothes, but here are my current packing for college essentials (not including my clothes):

1. Scarves to throw on for the cooler days to come in the fall (eeeek!)

2. Shoes for all occasions, I have 15 pairs packed. I have a few pairs of boots that look cute with shorts, dresses and skirts (and pants when it gets cold); two pairs of booties for going out; sandals for the last warm days; slippers for hanging out in my room; flats to wear with my daily outfits; and of course my work out sneakers so I don't gain the freshman 15.

3. Jewelry, including about ten pairs of earrings. It's no secret that I love earrings more than any other kind of jewelry, so of course I needed to bring my favorite pairs.

4. A bathrobe for after my shower and for getting ready in my room.


5. Bags, from totes to wristlets. I have a few totes for going to class, and a few smaller bags for other occasions.

6. Lots of socks so I don't have to do laundry as often. Although it saddens me (it means cold weather is coming), I did have to include knee socks to wear with my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment