"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, July 31, 2011

party rock is in the house tonight

Happy Sunday! I can't believe I only have three more Sunday mornings to spend in my house before I leave for school! My sister's wedding shower and bachelorette party day was yesterday, and I must say everything went along beautifully. Sadly, I didn't have a chance to snap any photos at the shower, but I did take some great ones at the bachelorette party, so enjoy!
 To go with the luau theme we hung colored lanterns and bulbs around the edges of the tent. For a fun bachelorette touch, bright pairs of underwear were hung.
 So fun!
 My mom found this adorable sign; it lights up!


 My sisters and I obviously had to take a silly shot
We took a limo out after the little backyard luau, a great way to celebrate the beautiful bachelorette!

No comments:

Post a Comment