"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, June 13, 2011

Spinning, laughing, dancing to her favorite song

photo from This is NOT new

Grad party season is in full swing, and at each of the parties that I have recently attended, I have loved to take note at the music choices each that of the graduates, or their parents, have played. I've heard everything from some Blink-182 jams, to Frank Sinatra's classic tunes. I love how you can tell so much about a person from their random music choices, and of course I'm always looking out for some new summer songs for driving trips, always with the windows down. I made a new playlist for these occasions, and it will work perfectly for my own graduation party in a few weeks.

Comfortable, John Mayer
Little Lion Man, Mumford & Sons
Sha-La-La (Makes Me Happy), Al Green
Seven Years, Norah Jones
Mine, Taylor Swift
Satellite, Dave Matthews Band
Everyone, Van Morrison
Turning Tables, Adele
Heart Like Mine, Miranda Lambert
Don't Wait, Dashboard Confessional
Daylight, Matt and Kim
Soul Meets Body, Death Cab for Cutie
Empty Chairs, Don McLean
No Such Thing, John Mayer
Misery Business (Acoustic), Paramore
Streetlight, Joshua Radin
Oxygen, Colbie Caillat
I Wish You Were Here, Al Green
Trouble, Ray LaMontagne
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not, Thompson Square
Hey Girl, Dispatch
65 More Years, Ron Pope
You and Me, Dave Matthews Band
Wonderwall, Oasis
Vincet, Don McLean

No comments:

Post a Comment