"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm bad, you know it

We are a little over halfway through the first month of 2011 and I haven't done much work on my new year's resolution to step out of my box more, aka become a little more bad. My friend that I'm trying to complete the resolution with and I decided that we need to dress the part a bit more in order to really feel the part. Not that we are trying to really be bad or anything, just to want to liven up our lives. We find ourselves wearing pastels, flowers and all too much J. Crew, which most definitely wouldn't have anyone call us bad girls . I wanted my new combat boots to fit the new found image, but I find that I don't really have enough things to go with them. I just might need to go on a pre-spring shopping spree, and here are some items that would love to buy:
1. Fringe Leather Biker, Topshop
2. Sunglasses, Forever 21
3. Fingerless Driving Gloves, Metropark
4. Intergalactic Glam Top, Modcloth
5. I.D. Double Finger Ring, Topshop
6. ETA Chain Belt, PacSun
7. Modern Geo Tee, Metropark
8. Stuart Weitzman 'Kilgore' Platform Bootie, Nordstrom

In further attempts at my new year's resolution, I made a playlist with my all time favorite rock songs that make me feel like a little bit more of a rocker than I actually am, including Cute Without the 'E' (Cut From The Team) by Taking Back Sunday, The Artist in the Ambulance by Thrice, Stay Together for the Kids by Blink-182 and Birthday by Kings of Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment