"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Everything is eventual

It seems that every day lately I have been asking myself the same question: "how many days until college?" I am becoming fed up with the daily trivial activities of high school, and I also am dying to figure out where I am going to be next year. I cannot wait to furnish my dorm room, but I feel like I should decide where I'm going before I go out and purchase the necessities. Every time I am out at a store I always see some sort of little knick-knack I think would be perfect to have next year. Although I don't think my mom would enjoy me filling up our storage room with all that stuff and the fact that it would just sit there for nine months. In any hoping that these days will pass quickly, here is what I would buy if I would allow myself:


Embroidered Round Pillow, Urban Outfitters


Spain Poster, Borders

No comments:

Post a Comment