"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, January 9, 2012

feeling bad & feeling better

I'm back at school after a break that seemed far too short but was still simply wonderful. I loved being home and being able to spend quality time with my family. I got to go to all of my favorite places from home, including the mall several times. Driving my car around again reminded me how much I love to drive at night and listen to some of my favorite songs for these occasions. I did this many nights, and here are some of my favorites for these times:

Come Over Tonight (Live), Ron Pope
Cinema (Cover), Jason Evigan
She's Everything, Brad Paisley
In Your Atmosphere, John Mayer
Fast Car, Tracy Chapman
Not Over You, Gavin DeGraw
Nicest Thing, Kate Nash
1,000 Faces, Randy Montana
Love On Top, Beyonce
The Best Deceptions, Dashboard Confessional
Long Ride Home, Patty Griffin
Ironic, Alanis Morissette
Somebody's Heartbreak, Hunter Hayes
Dead Hearts, Stars
Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team), Taking Back Sunday
Skinny Love, Bon Iver
The House That Built Me, Miranda Lambert
Semi-Charmed Life, Third Eye Blind
Looking Up, Paramore
Marvin's Room, Drake
Streetlight, Joshua Radin

No comments:

Post a Comment