"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, December 4, 2011

the worst is over, you can have the best of me

I can't believe it's already December! I had a wonderful weekend of being initiated in Delta Gamma on Saturday and also lots of time spent relaxing. Finals are creeping up on me so I've tried to buckle down with my paper writing and studying. I get to go home in less than two weeks and I am SO excited. I can't wait to be home for the holiday season and do some of my favorite Christmas activities. Here's my planned list:

1. attend an ugly sweater party
2. drink about 15 more Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks in red cups while they are still there
3. help my mom put up the last of our decorations
4. wear Christmas socks the entire week leading up to the big day
5. bake tons and tons of Christmas cookies
6. spend quality time with my family
7. build a snowman and make snow angels
8. cuddle up by a fire
9. pick out my gifts for my family and friends
10. watch A Charlie Brown Christmas, my all time favorite Christmas movie.
11. drive around looking at lights
12. sing to my favorite Christmas songs in my kitchen with my sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment