"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, December 11, 2011

at least you lived to talk about it

My finals study grind is under way, yet I currently can't seem to get myself to focus. I am done with my finals on Thursday, so all I can think about is going home. To help myself buckle down I created a new playlist. It's a completely random mix of songs, greatly reflecting my attention span when it comes to studying right now. Hopefully it helps... enjoy!

Love and Some Verses, Iron & Wine
Perth, Bon Iver
The Motto, Drake featuring Lil Wayne
On Your Porch, The Format
Valley, Zach Berkman
Heart Like Mine, Miranda Lambert
For You To Notice, Dashboard Confessional
Jack and Diane, John Mellencamp
We Found Love, Boyce Avenue
Towers, Bon Iver
The Nightlife, The Starting Line
Mr. Tambourine Man, Bob Dylan
1,000 Faces, Randy Montana
Marvins Room, Drake
Edelwiess, The Sound of Music Cast
Old Man, Neil Young
Remember to Breath, Dashboard Confessional
Levels, Avicii
Remind Me, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
Goodnight, William Fitzsimmons
Lisbon, OH, Bon Iver
My Direction, Alexis Babini

No comments:

Post a Comment