"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, October 31, 2011

if you're gonna be sombody's heartbreak, be mine

Happy Halloween! I had a fun weekend dressing up (I was a flapper, cave girl and a rockstar), and I LOVED seeing all the other costumes. I saw quite few black swan costumes (which I obvi adored) and tons of duck-tape dresses (some of the ideas for those were adorable). It was such a busy weekend that I can barely believe it's already Monday! Last night my friend showed me my new favorite artist, Hunter Hayes. I'm just a little obsessed (aka I'm listening to his album on repeat). His songs have just the right amount of country twang mixed with the best lyrics ever. Let's just say I'm in love.

"If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak, if you're gonna be somebody's mistake, if you're gonna be somebody's first time, somebody's last time, baby be mine. If you're looking to be somebody's 'just friends', a little laughin', little lovin', never calling again, that's just fine. If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak, be mine"
- Somebody's Heartbreak, Hunter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment