"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sing like you think no one's listening

It finally feels like spring! The trees are blooming and today was a bright, sunny day. I had three AP tests this week, so I've been a bit busy preparing for those and also spending my free afternoons having lunch dates with my friends. I'm definitely feeling like it's the end of the school year with the warm weather and winding down of school. Here are my current almost-summer inspired things:
 A bracelet made of shells that I bought in the Dominican Republic, currently making its way into many of my outfits.
 My shoes for prom, I'm kind of obsessed with them. I like that they are sturdy enough to make a statement, but the fun peep toe makes the perfectly summery enough for prom.
 Another DR purchase, a small shell covered box that I now keep at my bedside to put my jewelry in at night.
A candle in a coconut shell, also purchased in the Dominican Republic. It's no secret that I love candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment