"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I love college

I'm officially a Spartan! I put my deposit down a few days ago and made my MSU email address, and I must say it feels great to actually know where I will be next year. I'm so excited for football games in the fall and to immerse myself in the college curriculum. Aside from that, here's what I'm currently excited for with the approaching college experience:

1. Buying some Hunter boots, in green obviously, to wear while slushing through the streets of East Lansing
2. Blasting some music in my new dorm room, especially Asher Roth's "I Love College"
3. Victoria's Secret PINK college wear, including this, to support my Spartans
4. A case for my soon to be purchased laptop, which I am quite excited about, and covering it with fun stickers that I have picked up from random events
5. All the delectable treats to be found in East Lansing, although I will have to make myself walk off all that food in the massive campus
5. Some sensible shoes, in green, to toss on for doing that walking
6. Coming a little sooner than the start of college, but the end of AP English means a final project, and the prompts, found here, literally made me cry. Why am I such a sap? I feel like I've grown so much through the class this year, and with the conclusion I know it just means a start of a new chapter in my life, but I'm still sad to see it end.
7. New friends, new places, new experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment