"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mr. Winter

Apparently the winter storm of the century is about to hit the mitten, or else that's what the news has to say. Thankfully, school is already closed for tomorrow, so I am having a sleepover at my best friends house where we are going to watch movies and eat lots of goodies. I am so excited to have a nice cozy day tomorrow and enjoy the 10+ inches of snow. As a way to warm myself up, I've been stalking my new favorite website This is NOT new for wonderful pictures. Here are some that are currently inspiring me:
 Maybe it's my lack of vitamin D due to staying inside all winter, but I miss the sun so much
 Sperry's are the epitome of warm weather
 I want the beach. now.
 Whatever this is, it looks perfectly summery and refreshing
 Oh, how I would love to be laying on a beach reading a good book right now.
The bright colors of the tomato and avocado just look so delicious!
Okay, I'm just such a sucker for guys who play guitar.

Happy snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment